how many from this board would like to meet up and have dinner one night? Just so everybody can get to know/see eachother.
I think it's a good idea, but probably have a crap load show up and they stick the gratuity (sp?) to us..haha
how many from this board would like to meet up and have dinner one night? Just so everybody can get to know/see eachother.
I think it's a good idea, but probably have a crap load show up and they stick the gratuity (sp?) to us..haha
I'd consider going as long as you hooked me up with some hot chick. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
i'm down...it would be great to sit around and chat sports over some good food and a few cold ones [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
you going to buy us minors some cold ones??...haha
i'll just take Mountain Dew on rocks..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
as long as you dont rat me out..haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
what's ur number? LOL...im j/k [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks